Public School Donations
(Please scroll down for PTO/PTA info)
McKay Used Books in Manassas, VA donates credit to local public schools throughout the school year, these donations are aimed to help teachers build their classroom libraries and provide reading materials for their students. Please direct all donation inquiries to our customer service email account firstname.lastname@example.org . Richard McKay Used Books prides itself on donating to our local area public schools. We have donated over $3900 and counting to our local schools for the 18-19 school year!
Here’s the list so far!
- Buffalo Trail Elementary School, Aldie
- Cedar Lee Middle School, Bealton
- Cedar Point Elementary School, Bristow
- Eagle Ridge Middle School, Ashburn
- Fauquier High School, Warrenton
- Forest Park Middle School, Woodbridge
- George C. Marshall High School, Fairfax
- Independence Nontraditional School, Manassas
- James Madison High School, Vienna
- Jeannie Dean Elementary, Manassas
- Lake Ridge Elementary School, Woodbridge
- Liberty High School, Bealton
- Lutie Lewis Coates Elementary, Herndon
- Madison’s Trust Elementary, Ashburn
- M.M. Pierce Elementary School, Remington
- Mosby Woods Elementary School, Fairfax
- Osbourn Park High School, Manassas
- Parkside Middle School, Manassas
- Philip Michael Pennington School, Manassas
- Samuel L. Gravely Jr Elementary, Haymarket
- Sterling Middle School, Sterling
- Stone Bridge High, Sterling
- Stonewall Jackson High, Manassas
- Stonewall Middle School, Manassas
- Stuart M. Beville Middle School, Woodbridge
- Westfield High School, Chantilly
PTO/PTA and Non-Profit Organizations
PTO/PTA/Non-profit donations are issued on a case by case basis. If your PTO/PTA or local non-profit is interested in obtaining a donation, or holding a fundraising and informational event in our location, please direct your request to email@example.com for consideration.
If your international non-profit is interested in obtaining a book donation, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests are considered on a case by case basis.